LQVE: Lion Quest Versus Expanded
Jethro and friends return for a hypnotic voyage across the Lion Quest universe. Push the boundaries of time and space in this meditative platformer and experimental party game for 1–4 players.
- Developer: Dracula’s Cave, based in the United Kingdom
- Release Date: 14th of December 2017 (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Steam OS)
- Platform: Steam
- Price: $3.99 USD
- ESRB: E for everyone
- Availability: Digital download
- File Size: ~360MB
- Contact: email@example.com
- 16 zen-inducing maps optimised for local multiplayer
- New worlds including the dimension-shifting Enigma 2.0, Looper – the VS map that doubles up as a working drum machine, and M1: Quest – a crossover with the visual novel game made by Dracula’s Cave.
- Lion Quest mechanics rebuilt from the ground up to allow for more precise platforming, all new visual effects and game-changing powerups
- 8 single-player tournaments, traditional platforming made un-traditional in Lion Quest Delta, unconventional Special Games and a plethora of unlocks to keep you busy