Take Jethro the Lion on a magical journey, traversing space and time to prevent the imminent collapse of the universe. Oh and your friend Ronald the Bear is missing, maybe you can find him whilst you’re out exploring? Discover a huge world and enjoy an adventure that blends together retro platforming fun with a mix of 2D + 3D mechanics and a modern design aesthetic.
- Developer: Dracula’s Cave, based in the United Kingdom
- Release Date: 1st of July 2016 (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Steam OS)
- Platform: Steam
- Price: $11.99 USD
- Discount: 10% (launch week)
- ESRB: E for everyone
- Availability: Digital download
- File Size: ~350MB
- Instruction manual: Digital manual
- Contact: email@example.com
Lion Quest features:
- A 3D world navigated in 2D – Interact with the environment in new and unexpected ways, with huge collapsing structures adding an additional dimension to navigational puzzles
- New friends to discover – Solve puzzles and make friends as you meet other animals, controlling several at a time to progress through levels
- Nine animals to play as – Unlock new characters by completing goals or spending coins (collected in-game) at the Lion Quest gift shop. Each character has its own stats and special abilities, which can dramatically change the way the game is played
- Play with or against friends in local multiplayer – Take on the Lion Quest adventure with a friend in 2 player co-op, or play competitively with up to four players across fifteen maps in Lion Quest VS.
- Pure platforming – Enjoy exploring with precise controls, plenty of challenge, and handcrafted levels with branching paths
Images can be accessed from the links below. Or you can download everything as a zip file.