Tag Archive | and The Battle That Defined a Generation
Book Review: Console Wars: SEGA, Nintendo, and The Battle That Defined a Generation
It’s 1990. Videogames are a $3 billion industry and Nintendo owns 90% of it. The other 10% is made up of wannabes that include SEGA, who in the next three years will transform themselves from obscurity into the market leader. This is the story of Console Wars, and Blake J Harris retells the greatest battle in videogame history in an exciting, detailed, and ever-so-slightly biased way.